¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

awardcb@hotmail.com

Menu Principal

Últimos temas

» SE NECESITA PROFESOR/A DE INGLES
NEW TEACHER`S TIPS EmptyMar Jul 02, 2013 11:25 am por AWARD

» CURSO DE PORTUGUES .EXAMEN CAMOES.
NEW TEACHER`S TIPS EmptyMar Jul 02, 2013 11:20 am por AWARD

» EXAMENES TRINITY COLLEGE
NEW TEACHER`S TIPS EmptyLun Jun 24, 2013 3:48 pm por AWARD

» RESERVA DE MATRICULAS
NEW TEACHER`S TIPS EmptyLun Jun 03, 2013 10:57 pm por AWARD

» CURSO INTENSIVO B1
NEW TEACHER`S TIPS EmptyLun Mayo 06, 2013 11:52 am por AWARD

» CURSO DE FRANCES PARA NIÑOS
NEW TEACHER`S TIPS EmptyLun Mayo 06, 2013 11:49 am por AWARD

» FATHER'S DAY CRAFT
NEW TEACHER`S TIPS EmptyMar Mar 19, 2013 12:23 pm por AWARD

» CLASE 5 AÑOS
NEW TEACHER`S TIPS EmptyDom Mar 17, 2013 7:15 pm por AWARD

» NUEVO CONCURSO "STORY CUBES"
NEW TEACHER`S TIPS EmptySáb Mar 16, 2013 7:34 pm por AWARD

Links de interes

_______

NEW TEACHER`S TIPS

AWARD
    AWARD

Cantidad de envíos : 26

NEW TEACHER`S TIPS Empty NEW TEACHER`S TIPS

Mensaje por AWARD Miér Abr 20, 2011 1:29 pm

TO START WRITING :
    Write a story with gaps, students must complete them, for example:
    my name is.........., I am .................years old.I live in.................... I usally get up................... etc.
    and depends on the level you can make more difficult sentences, using adjectives, comparatives , different verb tenses, passive or active voice, review vocabulary....
    It's up to you!!!!!

WORD ASSOCIATION:
    The teacher says a word for example: "hotel" students must write in one minute as many words as possible related with this theme.
    This is a great five minute game to review the vocabulary of the lesson, or just to see what do they remember.

FOR ESO AND BACHILLERATO:
    THE LONGEST SENTENCE IN THE WORLD: (to use adjectives, adverbs etc) . The teacher suggests a short and simple sentence; " Mary has been painting her room". Students must ad as many words as possible , adjectives and adverbs to make the longest sentence. " Mary, who is living with her mother, has been painting her upstairs room in several bright colors".

THE STORY BEHIND THE PHOTO:
    Some ESOL examinations include the description of a photo in the oral exam, but what is behind it? I mean, I give my students a photo and they have to write a short story suggested by it.For example, one of my favourite is a photo with two old men sitting in the kitchen and outside it is snowing. Students write a fantastic Christmas story, some of them suggest the two men are waiting for their children comming back home, other suggest they are talking about the war etc. JUST LET THEM FLY THEIR IMAGINATION.

Fecha y hora actual: Vie Mayo 17, 2024 9:05 am